Helping you to care for your puppy at all stages of its life.
We’ve put together a whole range of resources to help you care for your favourite furry family member.
Need extra help?
If you can’t find what you are looking for, let us know and our team of puppy experts (vet nurses, dog trainers, behaviorists, photographers and everything in between) will be able to provide accurate advice.
latest from the blog
We recently wrote a blog piece about Etiquette for guide and service dogs, and now we are adding our follow up interview with Melaine Robinson.
What a year it has been so far! With the uncertainty of what is allowed during this Covid-19 pandemic, we are constantly asking ourselves about the adjustments we need to make to our usual daily routines. This goes for not…
Due to the current coronavirus pandemic self-isolation and social distancing rules, pet owners are finding different ways to exercise their dogs outdoors whilst they themselves stay in doors. In Cyprus a man recently took his ingenuity to another level and…
write for us
Do you work in the animal or pet industry with a passion for dogs? why not become a PuppyPages contributor!
puppy care, health and training
- At home dental careHave you ever received a big sloppy kiss from your pet only to have you dry retching and thinking “oh your breath stinks!”. This is […]
- Noise Phobias: Thunder and Loud NoisesMany people owning a puppy or dog may be surprised when dog exhibits an undo fear of noises such as thunder or fireworks. All […]
- What you need to know about feeding your dog a raw food diet for the first timeCuddles, treats, and proper nutrition are vital to keeping a healthy and happy pet. You will get to spend more time with your dog […]
- Exercising your dog – when enough is enoughMy pet never knew when enough was enough when it came to fetching the ball. She would keep going until she could barely breathe […]
- How to Prevent Puppy NibblesPuppies are known to nibble, nip, mouth and bite. It can be a dangerous habit if not corrected early on. To prevent puppy nibbles […]
- Best Dog Toys for PuppiesWhy Does My Dog Need Toys? There are several reasons to invest in quality toys for your dog: Provides relief from boredom when you […]