Helping you to care for your puppy at all stages of its life.
We’ve put together a whole range of resources to help you care for your favourite furry family member.
Need extra help?
If you can’t find what you are looking for, let us know and our team of puppy experts (vet nurses, dog trainers, behaviorists, photographers and everything in between) will be able to provide accurate advice.
latest from the blog
Road trips can be an exciting adventure, but when you have a pet, it’s important to make sure they’re safe and comfortable during travel. Whether you’re planning a short weekend trip or a long cross-country interstate pet travel, taking your…
Owning a dog can provide many physical, mental and emotional benefits. From unconditional love and companionship to feeling more relaxed and less stressed, dogs can make great additions to any home. In this blog post, we will explore the many…
We recently wrote a blog piece about Etiquette for guide and service dogs, and now we are adding our follow up interview with Melaine Robinson.
write for us
Do you work in the animal or pet industry with a passion for dogs? why not become a PuppyPages contributor!
puppy care, health and training
- Anal Gland CareAnal gland care is an important aspect of maintaining your dog’s health and comfort. Anal glands, also known as anal sacs, are small glands … Read more
- Dog Friendly Indoor PlantsIf you love house plants, you’ll be delighted to know that there are plenty of plants that are ‘pet friendly’. Here are 5 dog-friendly … Read more
- What you need to know about feeding your dog a raw food diet for the first timeCuddles, treats, and proper nutrition are vital to keeping a healthy and happy pet. You will get to spend more time with your dog … Read more
- Exercising your dog – when enough is enoughMy pet never knew when enough was enough when it came to fetching the ball. She would keep going until she could barely breathe … Read more
- Ways to train your Shelter or Rescue DogIf you’re considering adding a shelter or rescue dog to your family, you must understand that the animal may not have been exposed to … Read more
- How to Prevent Puppy NibblesPuppies are known to nibble, nip, mouth and bite. It can be a dangerous habit if not corrected early on. To prevent puppy nibbles … Read more